Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 24th 2012

We had a surprise Zone Activity, and the power went off for a little while and I have to get back to Kawotto (30 minute walk) for an appointment. I hope things are going well for you there at home.

Things are going well. We had a wonderful baptism yesterday in the pouring rain!!! ;) She was a referral from her sister (a recent convert) and we are beginning to finish the entire family. We should have 3 baptisms next week of their children. It is one of the goals that we have as a mission this year to finish as many families as we can. By finish, I mean teach them all and get them baptized and converted to the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I love you all!!! Have a safe week.

Love,
Brandon


French Toast Dinner I made last P-day


Hangin' with a part member family we are "finishing up" this transfer

Last week's baptism.  We had a member here perform the baptism:)

Reading letters from family after a tiring zone activity!

1 comment: