Monday, May 7, 2012

May 7th 2012

Hey Family and Friends!!!!

Recently we have received a new mission rule which restricts us to 2 hours emailing time on P-days so my time has been pretty busy. I have 9 immediate family members to email as well as my Mission President so you can imagine how busy I have been.

I want to try and at least write something small each week, I guess I have just felt bad about writing something small so I don't write at all...oh well...

Yesterday we had a baptism. We started teaching the rest of his family earlier in the transfer but he was busy with school so we weren't able to work with him till just recently. He was baptized yesterday though and we will be preparing him to receive the Aaronic priesthood. EXCITING!!!!

I also received transfer news. I will be staying in Kajjansi another 6 weeks but will have a new companion. He's from South Africa and will be coming in to keep me company as my last companion heads to Ethiopia!!! I'm so excited for him. That is truly a great opportunity.

Other than that, things are going pretty well here. We have had quite a bit of rain and sun (if you can imagine that) it has been very humid and hot as a result. Life is good though.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers and future Mothers!!!!

Love,
Elder Winters

This week's baptism. Yay!


Have you ever had a 7 foot Sudanese man on your shoulders...??? I HAVE!!! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment