Monday, January 7, 2013

January 7th 2012


 
Hey everyone...I guess it's been a while since I've emailed or had anything put up on the blog. Well...I'm still alive so nothing to worry about there.

Recent news in the Uganda Kampala Mission. I have been transferred to the Gulu zone in Northern Uganda where I've been serving for the past 4 or so weeks. It is SOOOO HOT HERE!!!! I don't think it gets above 85-90 degrees, but when you're talking about the humidity as well, well...It's hot, let's just leave it at that...haha

Things are going well and I'm learning new things every day. I find that I learn something from each companion and each area no matter whether the influence is good or bad. Recently we have had a zone resolution to "Look for the good in every person" and it has really changed my outlook on companions, investigators and all other people I'm around. As I have tried to be more understanding, patient and humble my life has been blessed so much. I want to encourage each of you to do the same things in your own lives. I promise you that as you do, you will feel the charity begin to swell within you and you won't have so much stress!!!

Anyways...all my love from here in Uganda!!!

-Elder Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment