Monday, February 4, 2013

February 4th 2013


Hey guys!!! Another week down (and I actually wrote again!!! I'm ON A ROLL!!!)

My companion and I had a great week and we've worked hard, so hard in fact that we both fell into bed last night EXHAUSTED!!! It's a great feeling let me tell you!!! :P We had a baptism this week, but I can't send a photo, sorry...darn computers.haha Yesterday marked the end of a weird 3 week transfer, and today is the start of a new one, with our new companions and areas scheduled to be revealed on Wednesday. I'll be sure to let you know if we will be together another transfer or if we will be splitting.

Just a short spiritual thought for you this week, I know that I went a little overboard the past few weeks so I thought I'd give you a break...haha

The book of 3 Nephi in the Book of Mormon describes the Savior's visit to the Americas following his resurrection. During one of his discourses to the people he said: "Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, which is right, believing that ye shall receive, behold it shall be given unto you. Pray in your families unto the Father, always in my name, that your wives and your children may be blessed." (3 Nephi 18:20-21)

I want to encourage everyone to make it a common practice in the home to pray together as a family. I know that strength will come as a result and only good will be brought out in all the family members.

All my love to you this week!!!

-Elder Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment