Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oct 4th 2011

Hello Family and Friends...
I hope none of you had a heart attack when you didn't hear from me. On P-day we went to the Entebbe zoo and didn't get back till really late so I didn't get a chance to email. Thankfully the Branch President was at the church today while we were waiting for an investigator so I could get on an send some photos. I'll be sure to tell you more about the zoo and the events of the past two weeks on next Monday.

Love ya all!!!!

-Elder Winters


Mickey mouse sticker I found at Tusky's supermarket. Now on the bathroom wall to watch over all the wonderful goings on there...;)

''JAWS!!!'' Snail style ''dum, dum, dum, dum, dum, dum, dum, dum....''

Lion's pride @ the Entebbe Zoo

African White Rhino. They only had a horse corral fence between us and it was REALLY close!!!

The famous Shoe Bill. This thing is like 3 1/2 feet tall, and really neat to look at

There are LOT'S of little monkeys running wild around the zoo. This one just sat like 3 feet away from us. Cute little guy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment